Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Creature Of The Night

Image
I sat down here wondering what I’ve become 
Wondering what the night will turn Me into
Tick tack tick tack the sound of the clock was the only sound I could hear
The sound draws Me to My destiny 
A destiny I didn’t choose 
Now I’m getting scared 
I know what I’m capable of once it turns midnight 
Nobody can hold Me back
No pressure can stop Me from it 
It blinded and clouded My judgement 
It’s uncontrollable 
Tick Tack and it stroke midnight 
There was a silence and I knew the time had come 
The time to take over the night 
My body began to change 
A transformation so great and powerful 
I am turning into the beast again
My fingers growing longer 
My eyes becoming reder 
My fangs grew
My senses sharpened 
Looking pale and drained 
Yes this transformation was magnificent 
It was a commanding metamorphosis
I need this to survive 
it is the elixir of life and without it I’ll die 
It gives Me power and enegry 
its the key to immortality 
I grow stronger tempering with time 
I’ am a creature of the night and I drink blood to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment