Monday, April 7, 2014

Photos & Chats Of How James Franco Tried To Pick 17-Year Old Girl Up On Instagram


35-year-old “Child of God” actor James Franco have made headlines for trying to pick up a 17-year-old girl on Instagram. The girl, Lucy Clode met the star while he signed autographs outside a theatre and took a picture with him. She later posted the picture of herself and the actor on instagram where she tagged him.


The actor few mins later sent her an urgent personal message, asking for her phone number and meeting him up in an hotel room. More chats below.


Lucy who didn’t honour the invitation, later munched their chats and posted it on Imgur.com to embarrass the actor and deleted them some few mins later, but it had already gone viral.

The actor first denied on Twitter that he chatted with the teen on Instagram but later admitted he did and it was highly embarrassing.

“I’m embarrassed and I guess I’m just a model of how social media is tricky,” he said.

"It's way that people meet each other today, but what I've learned — I guess because I'm new to it. You don't know who's on the other end. You get a feel for them, you don't know who you're talking to. I used bad judgment and I learned my lesson", the actor concluded.


                                                           The picture of when they met


No comments:

Post a Comment