Saturday, January 4, 2014

Jay Z throws a wild party in Florida with Pharrell and Diddy and more, leaving Beyoncé behind

jayz pharell tiwasblog
His hugely successful Magna Carter World Tour will finish at the end of this month in the US.
But it seems that rapper Jay Z is already in the party mood.
The Hard Knock Life singer was seen kicking back with a host of celebrity pals at a tour after party at Story in Florida on New Year’s Day – hosted by Jay and D’usse cognac.
hip
Reports has it that the host’s wife “Beyoncé” was missing at the party, The Drunk in Love hitmaker, who has a 23-month-old daughter, Blue Ivy, with husband Jay Z, also revealed that the song was inspired by her spouse’s attempts to woo her when they first met.
Beyonce made the admission in a new mini-documentary ‘Liberation’, which she uploaded to YouTube in support of her fifth album.
She said: ‘It takes me back to being in my car as a teenager. It takes me back to when me and my husband first meet, and he tries to scoop me and he thinks I’m the hottest thing in the world.’
see more pictures below..
pham
bigl
treyz
dra
ace
diddy

No comments:

Post a Comment